SUMMER WISHLIST

Summer Wishlist


This should probably be called 'my only-slightly-summery/english-weather-appropriate-wishlist', I'm really more of an autumn/winter girl at heart and as much as I try to embrace summer, I always lean towards monochrome, subtler shades and autumn hues!

River Island Cami's: I love the look of this Cream Lace Cami, I can imagine that it would look so pretty paired with a long floaty skirt. I also really love this plum V-Neck Cami, I'm tempted by the black version too!

Essie Petal Pushers: A pretty slate grey polish with blue undertones, this looks like a great alternative to brights for summer.

Monica Vinader Riva Ring: This 18ct rose gold dainty ring has been on my wishlist for the longest time now. It's so beautiful and has little pave diamonds scattered around it.

Jo Malone Wood Sage & Sea Salt Cologne: Whilst visiting a Jo Malone counter, I spritzed wood sage and sea salt on me to see how the scent developed and how well it would last. It's a really nice, fresh summery scent that's unlike any other perfume that I own.

Olivia Burton Winter Floral Watch: I love Olivia Burton watches and I think this beautiful floral design would work well throughout all the seasons.

Emma Bridgewater Large Breakfast Cup: This looks like the perfect morning mug for a cup of tea. I'm really trying to make sure I drink a cup of herbal tea every morning as the warm water helps to prepare your digestive system for the day, this would be a great motivator for me to stick to it!

What's on your wishlist for summer?

    Posts Related

  • lifestyle,Reviews,Style,wishlist

No comments:

Post a Comment