WINTER BEAUTY PICKS

The combination of bitterly cold days and drying central heating this winter has left my skin looking a little lacklustre and in serious need of a hydration boost. The Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel has continued to help to restore my complexion, the cleansing and softening vitamins and pumpkin enzymes of this dreamy pink gel cleanser work well to leave me with radiant, soft skin
I've also pulled out the Sanctuary Spa Therapists Secret Facial Oil for winter, this heavenly oil glides effortlessly over the skin and works wonders as you sleep. Rich in hydrating vitamin e, soothing frankincense and strengthening rosehip oil you only need a few drops to leave you with soft, nourished skin that glows.
Lastly for skin Lush's The Sacred Truth Face Mask has been my favourite skincare treat this month. The papaya enzymes work to exfoliate whilst moisturising honey nourishes the skin, the fresh ingredients combine to leave my skin looking younger, radiant and smooth.

For body care I've been using a dreamy duo to keep my skin silky soft. Packed with exfoliating sugar, vanilla and moisturising murumuru butter, Lush The Rough with the Smooth is the perfect fix for parched winter skin. Paired with a rich moisturiser like Soap and Glory Smoothie Star Body Buttercream they make the perfect match leaving my skin feeling pampered and polished.

On my nails, I've been keeping it simple this month, after December's glittery mani's a swipe of Essie's Apricot Cuticle Oil is all I've been wearing most days. If I do reach for a shade, It's been a pretty nude like Essie's Sugar Daddy, a gorgeous sheer pink polish which gives a delicate no fuss mani.

I've also been keeping my make up quite simple this month, opting for dewy, natural shades. A shimmery champagne pink like MAC's Naked Lunch is perfect to brighten up the eyes, concealing tired peepers effortlessly with just one swipe over the lids.
For blusher, MAC Well Dressed is my top pick for winter, the cool powdery pale pink tones are ideal for the icy cold days. Paired with a shimmery iridescent highlighter like one from the divine Sleek Solstice Palette they work together to give a healthy luminous glow to the skin.

For lips, I can't be without Nuxe Reve De Miel in winter. With honey, sweet almond oil and shea butter it's my lip saviour for the colder months. I've also been reaching for MAC Mehr daily, the latest addition to my lipstick collection this dreamy mauve pink shade is so flattering and a new firm favourite.

What are your beauty picks for Winter?

Shop the Post

!function(doc,s,id){ var e, p; if(!doc.getElementById(id)) { e = doc.createElement(s); e.id = id; p = '//shopsensewidget.shopstyle.com/widget-script.js'; var cb = new Date().getTime(); p += '?cb=' + cb; e.src = p; doc.body.appendChild(e); } if(typeof window.ss_shopsense === 'object'){ if(doc.readyState === 'complete'){ window.ss_shopsense.init(); } } }(document, 'script', 'shopsensewidget-script');


    Posts Related

  • beauty,Make up,Skincare

No comments:

Post a Comment