A COSY PAIR OF PYJAMAS FOR WINTER


With weather promises of ice and snow I was a little disappointed with the mild December days. This week, it has finally felt like winter is on it's way. Frosty mornings, bitter cold gales and scatterings of snow have finally hit and I'm holding tightly onto all of the cosy, comforting, wintry things. 

When I saw these adorable pyjamas from Asos I snapped them up straight away, last week on twitter I professed my love for the gorgeous Space Set, I've been practically living in them! They're super comfy, so soft - almost like brushed cotton and the perfect set to hibernate in on cold winter days. Pyjamas>Clothes.

As soon as I spotted them, I needed this Robot Set, a few clicks away and they landed on my doorstep last week. Whoops. They're not quite as soft as the Space Set - but probably nothing a couple of washes won't fix.

The best/worst thing is that Asos seem to have an array of this style of dreamy loungewear and it keeps coming in new cute designs. Here's a few of my favourite picks, I LOVE the cloud set and the donut ones, I'm patiently waiting for this Unicorn set to come back in stock too, maybe just one more set...

P.s The Unicorn Slippers are from Topshop! 

    Posts Related

  • lifestyle

No comments:

Post a Comment