OCTOBER'S MONOCHROME FAVOURITES

October's chilly days passed in a blur of pumpkins and colourful leaves. The biting, cold days felt a little more like winter and the dark evenings were spent wrapped up in blankets with Diptyque candles burning and drinking endless mugs of hot cocoa.

I pulled my knitting needles back out this month in my 100th attempt to finish knitting a scarf for winter.  Cat's tutorial is so easy to follow, hopefully I'll have a snood made soon!
I've also been watching a Friends episode each day in October, 22 minutes of laughter really helped to boost my spirit and keep gloomy day blues at bay.

Beauty

With the biting, cold autumnal days my skin has felt a little lacklustre. Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel has been a staple for me to combat dull, uneven skin. With pumpkin enzymes that deeply cleanse, vitamins c & e to restore and vitamin a to soften, this dreamy, pink turkish delight scented cleanser combines wonderful ingredients to leave you with incredibly soft, radiant skin.

On my lips I've been wearing Topshop's Rio Rio lipstick to brighten up the gloomy autumn days. Its a beautiful almost orange toned red that feels soft and creamy on the lips. Apparently it's a favourite of Liv Tyler & Alexa Chung's too!

For blusher, H&M Velvet Cream blush in Hot Pink has been a permanent fixture in my make up bag this month, on the skin this shade translates to a brightening berry pink to give you glowy, flushed cheeks.

Lastly, on my nails I've been reaching for Soigné nail polish. The name itself translates to 'take care of' and so these 85% natural polishes have been perfect for my damaged nails. Soigné polishes have a 5 free formula, they're eco friendly, vegan and cruelty free. The packaging is luxurious and the shades available are beautiful, I've been wearing Permission a burnt orange that was perfect over Halloween and Pomegranate, a classic red non stop this month.

What were your favourite products in October?

    Posts Related

  • beauty,Favourites,lifestyle,Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment