JANUARY'S PINK FAVOURITES

beauty blogger
Starting with a few lifestyle favourites, I've been scattering fresh flowers around my home this month to brighten things up a little and boost my mood on dark winter mornings. This dreamy cat mug is another new favourite, the ideal size for a hot chocolate it's been the perfect choice for icy days. I've also picked up knitting again, as I seem to do each new year, let's hope I can keep it up for a little longer this time!

Having finally discovered the allure of Lush's bubble bars last year, I had to include one in this month's favourites. So far, The Lush Rose Jam bubbleroon is my top pick, it creates a bath full of dreamy, soft pink bubbles and the scent is divine! I'm hoping to try The Comforter next, it sounds heavenly!

Another great discovery for me this month are Cheerz, who have made editing and printing out my photos and instagram snaps a dream. It's such a treat to have actual printed copies of my favourite photos, it's let me tick off my resolution to print out my photos already! Use the code SOP4WC for £4 off at Cheerz if you wanted to print some too!

For beauty, MAC's Well Dressed has perked up my complexion this month, it's cool toned pastel hue works perfectly with highlighted skin for a dewy complexion. Another pick that instantly freshens up my make up on these gloomy January days is the Nars Lip pencil in Yu, a creamy textured pigmented shocking pink that stays put for hours.

Lastly, I've been testing out Essie shades from this set for my wedding day mani and currently Essie's Sugar Daddy is sitting in the top spot. This delicate sheer pink nude looks so pretty on the nails, it looks like it would work perfectly for a french mani too!

What were your favourite products in January?

    Posts Related

  • beauty,Favourites

No comments:

Post a Comment