A WEDDING 'TO DO' LIST FOR THE YEAR AHEAD

1. Find a Wedding Planner book, I didn't realise quite how much there is to note down! Having somewhere to hand when I'm out and about or when inspiration hits sounds ideal, I love the look of this notebook.

2. Design our wedding rings. 

3. Start trying on dresses. With ASOS (love this one!) and Needle & Thread (so dreamy) conveniently now selling bridal dresses I really need to start the process of finding the perfect dress

4. Cake tasting. Chocolate cake, caramel cake, sponge cake, red velvet... can I just have a tier of each?

5. Choose my wedding fragrance, so far it's a toss up between Ellie Saab Le Parfum and a Jo Malone cologne, they all smell heavenly!

6. Pick a lipstick, I have a feeling that choosing my wedding make up may take me a while. I'd love one to keep as a keepsake after the wedding, so possibly a Charlotte Tilbury one (that packaging!), I just can't decide on the shade!

7. Browse Pinterest, brochures and blogs for the perfect honeymoon/wedding destination. The Maldives was my ideal choice but as you can't actually officially get married there and so I'm still on the look out for other locations.

8. Research flowers for my bouquet, let's face it I'll probably end up with something simple like some gorgeous peonies & a spray of gypsophila but I want to see what will be in season and readily available - there's something quite therapeutic about looking at so many pretty floral arrangements!

9. ...Then hunt down a shop that will turn my fresh bouquet into a paperweight to keep forever - like this. I love the idea!

10. Splurge on this Love, Laughter & Happily Ever After passport holder, it's adorable!

    Posts Related

  • lifestyle,wedding

No comments:

Post a Comment