TOPSHOP 5 YEARS OF BEAUTY - TOPSHOP BEGUILED

topshop beguiled
topshop beguiled lipstick
First I found my perfect pair of Ash style autumn boots in spring and now I've found the perfect winter lipstick in summer!

Topshop Beguiled is a beautiful deep berry red lipstick with slight glitter undertones. It has a smooth, velvety formula that applies like a dream for a deep shade and lasts well on the lips (4 hours with no touch up's needed!). I've read reviews that the satin/matte formula can sometimes appear streaky on the lips but I'm yet to experience any issues with mine.

Although it may look a little intimidating in the tube it's so flattering on the lips. Beguiled applies quite a bit lighter and can be worn dabbed on as a stain, straight from the bullet as a wash of colour or built up to a vampy berry red lip. The glitter undertones are stunning, subtle flecks of deep red, fuchsia and copper glitter catch the light to give extra dimension to the shade. 

I love wearing it paired with MAC All That Glitters on the eyes, a shimmery highlighter and plenty of mascara. It's already become one of my all time favourite lipsticks and I will be getting plenty of wear from it on stormy summer day's and all throughout autumn & winter.

Have you tried Topshop Beguiled?

    Posts Related

  • beauty,Make up,Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment