WINTRY HOME TOUCHES


Autumn/Winter is when I buy most of my home decor, I love the style and colour palettes, frosts, metallics, burgundy's and wintry tones.
With the Halloween decor placed aside for another year I've started the slow transition into winter, pulling out fairy lights, silvery tones and buying blankets to make the home feel cosy and welcoming until I can decorate for Christmas in December. 

After a late night browse of the H&M home sale section, I placed an order for this beautiful copper and glass box and burgundy blanket. The blanket feels well made - substantial, warm and soft, so perfect to snuggle up under on icy winter days. I snapped up the copper and glass box straight away, I fell in love with it after spotting it in store a while ago, I'm tempted by the larger version too!

A hot shower accompanied by Lush The Comforter Shower Cream is the ultimate treat on cold autumn days. This heavenly scented shower cream has had a permanent place in my bathroom, the divine mix of blackcurrant, bergamot and vanilla combine to give an uplifting and warming aroma. It envelops you in a soft, comforting, fragrant lather which is the perfect fix to perk you up if you're feeling slightly under the weather. 

After seeing The White Company display an array of snowflakes against a frosted window pane for their winter campaign here, I had to pick one up. This sparkling Beaded Snowflake decoration gives the home a wintry touch without being too festive for November. 

Lastly, I've pulled out my favourite Gold Monogram Mug from Anthropologie. This dreamy white and gold mug is perfect for the colder months, topped with praline hot chocolate or peppermint tea it's the perfect afternoon accompaniment. Each year they make an appearance and after spotting them in store again recently, I'm tempted to pick up another initial!

Have you made any wintry touches to your home yet?

    Posts Related

  • decor,interiors,Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment