NOVEMBER TO DO LIST

With Bonfire night, Christmas shopping & my Birthday in November, I feel like it's going to be quite a busy month! Here's my November to do list:

1. Start Christmas shopping!

2. Find the perfect knee high winter boots - I'm in love with this pair!

3. Bake Gingerbread men, they're unbelievably moorish & delicious dipped in hot chocolate! I use this recipe & add an extra 1tsp of cinnamon.

4. Invest in a new candle, this Pumpkin Souffle one smells divine.

5. Buy a glitter nail polish (or two!) from Essie's new festive range.

6. Start Yoga with Adriene's 30 days of Yoga again.

7. Try to recreate a sparkler writing photo, they look amazing!

8. Pick up a dreamy advent calendar, Lindt & Charlotte Tilbury, I'm looking at you.

9. Listen to Michael Buble's Christmas Album, a lot.

10. Continue to eat seasonally, It's all about the kale, chestnuts, parsnips and cranberries in November!

What's on your November to do list?

    Posts Related

  • lifestyle,Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment