A COPPER HOME WISHLIST

Copper Home wishlist

I've been completely obsessed with copper/rose gold recently and have been adding copper accents to my flat to make it feel a little more homely, these are the pieces I currently have on my wishlist:

Copper Alphabet Letter: I love these copper signs from Oliver Bonas, they would work perfectly on white shelves, next to a small potted plant or as a book end feature.

Ikea Lamp Shade: I spotted this copper lamp in Ikea last weekend, I love the pattern, copper detailing inside and it looked so beautiful lit up - I've tweeted a photo here. 

Copperfield Desk Lamp: I've been after the perfect desk lamp for a white now after falling in love with this dreamy copper light, I ordered it right away. It looks so great contrasted with my white desk and would also make the perfect bedside lamp.

H&M Copper Candle: This candle is really affordable at only £3.99 and would make a welcome addition to my dressing table.

Monki Copper Pouch: I've fallen in love with this cute metallic pouch, it's so affordable and perfect for storing pens, make up or for tidying away odds & ends.

Shortbread Cutter: Rose gold, scalloped edges & baking, such a heavenly combination! I'm planning on making some cinnamon spiced shortbread and this cookie cutter would make the perfect tool! I've also spotted this for just £2 in Sainsbury's, I might have to sneak this in the trolley at our next shop.

Oliver Bonas Copper Honeycomb Tumbler: Whilst my sturdy pint glass is practical for keeping track of how much water I'm drinking, it's certainly not very pretty and I'm in desperate need of some new glasses. I love these copper accent glasses, the honeycomb detailing is such a nice touch and they would make a lovely addition to my kitchen!

What's on your home wishlist?

    Posts Related

  • decor,lifestyle,Reviews,wishlist

No comments:

Post a Comment