JUNE'S GREEN FAVOURITES

make up
I can't believe that we're over half way through the year already! 
June's humid days and thunderstorms kept me on my toes, windows were thrown open in an attempt to catch a breeze before quickly slamming them shut as thunder rolled over and rain and hail suddenly battered against the window pains.

Gardening definitely doesn't come naturally to me and I've never really been green fingered but throughout June I re-potted my poinsettia (which is now completely green and resembles a small tree!) and have an array of herbs and flowering plants sitting on my windowsill. I've also fallen completely in love with peonies again and realised how much I had missed them over the winter. I've been buying them as often as possible, they're such a pretty flower and they smell incredible. I've decided that I definitely want them in my wedding bouquet.

Beauty:

Lush Avobath: The uplifting scent of lemongrass and bergamot in avobath is almost like sherbet which leaves the whole house smelling amazing. It's a great bath bomb for the warmer months as it's fresh, light and invigorating, it's also incredibly moisturising, thanks to the fresh avocado and extra virgin olive oil.

Denman Tangle Tamer*: My professional hair/make up kit is full of Denman hairbrushes, they're recommended by industry experts and I love using them in my personal collection too. I've been using the Denman Tangle Tamer after washing my hair, it's soft, nylon bristles glide so easily through my wet hair removing any knots and tangles painlessly.

Origins Drink Up Intensive Overnight Mask: This rich, nourishing mask really helps to keep my skin plump and hydrated. I use a little less in the summer (I like to layer it on quite thickly in the winter) to give my skin a boost of hydration, it repairs the skins barrier and helps to prevent future dehydration.

Bdellium 716 Smoky Eyeliner Brush: Probably the softest brush I own, it's perfect for applying inner corner highlighter, smudging out eyeliner or blending eyeshadows under the lower lash line.

Natural Collection Eyeshadow in Moss Shimmer: This golden olive eyeshadow looks so beautiful as a wash of colour all over the lids and smudged under the lower lashes. It's so affordable and supposedly a dupe for MAC Sumptious Olive, see me wearing it here.

Simple Face Wipes - Although face wipes are being replaced in the blogging world with creamy cleansers and primark face cloths, I find them so easy to remove the bulk of my make up before I cleanse, tone and moisturise. I've used Simple face wipes for a while now after spotting them backstage at fashion shows, they work well with my skin and take most of my make up off so that I can use my creamy cleansers afterwards!

What were your favourite products in June?

    Posts Related

  • bath amp; body,beauty,Favourites,Reviews,Skincare

No comments:

Post a Comment