A NEW SPRING SCENT - MARC JACOBS DAISY DREAM

Daisy Dream
Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream Review
I've been lusting after Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream for the longest time now, it has the most beautiful bottle scattered with little daisies and I've read countless positive reviews about the scent. I couldn't contain my excitement when I found Daisy Dream nestled on my pillow as a surprise and such a thoughtful gift from Alex, I spritzed it on straight away.

With notes of blackberry, jasmine, blue wisteria, pear and coconut water, it's such lovely scent that's perfect for spring. I normally gravitate towards sweet or spicy scents but this floral, fruity fragrance is  just beautiful. It has a slight hint of musk and smells delicate, warm, airy and light.

I wore Daisy Dream to a spring wedding and I can imagine that it will also be such a perfect scent for dining al fresco on light spring/summer evenings. It's breezy and girly yet slightly sophisticated making it also a great all round fragrance for everyday wear. 

Aside from the incredibly dreamy bottle which has taken pride of place on my dressing table, this has to be one of the nicest perfumes that I own. It's not overpowering on the skin and lingers for hours. It's my new favourite fragrance for the warmer months and will be a definite repurchase when I finish this bottle!


Have you tried Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream?

    Posts Related

  • bath amp; body,beauty,Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment