WHAT'S ON MY DESK THIS SPRING

desk-inspiration
desk
Here are a few things that have been on my desk this spring. I've added some decorative touches to brighten up the space and I've switched out the darker winter shades for something a little more bright and colourful.

Rifle Paper Co Cards: I picked up a few of these beautiful cards in Waterstones, I've been looking for some pretty postcards to pin up and they're such lovely designs. I love the way that they look on my wall, I just need to get some nice frames or pretty washi tape for them now!

Jo Malone Perfume Sample Cards: After visiting a Jo Malone counter for the first time last weekend I came away with three scent sticks that I misted with Nectarine blossom & Honey, Blackberry & Bay and Wood Sage & Sea Salt. I've fallen in love with the Wood Sage & Sea Salt cologne, its such a fresh scent and different to any other perfume that I own!

Berries: My current favourite snack, I always try and have some berries in the fridge as they're packed full of antioxidants, vitamin C and fibre. As the weather gets warmer I like something sweet, light and fresh to snack on throughout the day and I just can't get enough of strawberries, blueberries and raspberries at the moment.

Caudalie Beauty Elixir: This refreshing spray contains organic balm mint, rosemary, grape, rose and orange blossom to smooth the skin and give the complexion a burst of radiance. I've been spritzing this on my skin daily to help give my skin back a healthy glow after the dull winter months.

Essie Cute As a Button Nail polish: This pretty coral pink nail polish is one of my favourite shades, it's been brightening my nails and desk this spring.

Nars Satin Lip Pencil in Yu: A slick of this dreamy blue toned pink lipstick brightens up any make up look and has been close to hand on my desk this month. It works so well for the warmer months and can be worn as a bold pink lip or dabbed on and rubbed in as a pretty pink stain to the lips. See it swatched here.

What's on your desk this Spring?

    Posts Related

  • decor,interiors,Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment