FIVE THINGS I'VE BEEN READING THIS WEEK

1. Cameron Diaz The Body Book: I've flicked through this book countless times in Waterstones and after spotting it for only £4 in The Works I snapped up a copy straight away. It's full of interesting and detailed information about nutrition, fitness and the body. I love Cameron and I've learnt so much from this book already, I can hear her voice in the way that it's written, it portrays such a positive message and I find myself nodding along as I'm reading!

2. The Selection by Kiera Cass: I've nearly finished the whole series in less than a week. It's completely captured me and I've found myself reading into the early hours just to find out what happens next! The book is a captivating dystopian fairytale about 35 girls competing to win a Prince's love, it's a really easy and enjoyable read.

3. Blogs – I've been making Nouvelle Daily's delicious and creamy banana ice cream flavours, getting Honeymoon inspiration (and serious Wanderlust) from reading Rosie's Maldives posts and I've been lusting after the Christopher Kane for Nars collection (especially the outer limits eyeshadow!) on temptalia.

4. Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban – I'm just re-starting the third (and probably my favourite) book of the series; Sirius, Animagus, Firebolts, Hippogriffs and Time turners ♥

5. The Glam Guide by FleurDeForce – This is a great guide that's full of amazing beauty, fashion and lifestyle tips. It's such a nice coffee table book that's packed with so much information. There's everything from beauty ingredients, make up guides and fashion tips to smoothie recipes and to how to read your dreams. 

What have you been reading this week?

    Posts Related

  • lifestyle,Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment