AN ASH JALOUSE DUPE

I've been after a pair of Ash Jalouse boots for a while now, each year in early autumn my finger hovers over the checkout button before I reluctantly click off, not wanting to fork out £155 for a pair of boots.

Last week, I spotted these beautiful New look boots. They look so similar, if not identical in style to the Ash jalouse boots, they're a lot more affordable, come in a darker shade of black (which I love) and are currently in the sale for just £14! 

They also go down to a size 2, I find it so hard to find shoes in my size and so snapped them up straight away! They feel comfortable to walk in so far, the heel isn't too high for everyday wear and I know these will become a firm staple in my autumn/winter wardrobe.

I can't wait to wear these, it's not too hot outside yet and so I'll still be able to get some wear from them until the weather gets warmer and then I'll tuck them safely away for Autumn/Winter. I think they will work perfectly with black tights, a skater skirt and a cosy knit, also with leggings or Topshop leigh jeans. I'm so glad I've finally found the perfect pair of boots! 

    Posts Related

  • lifestyle,Reviews,Style

No comments:

Post a Comment