SPRING PINK LIPSTICKS

lipstick
pink lipstick

As much as I love berry and red lipsticks, I think that pink has to be my favourite lipstick shade. I love that you can wear a sheer wash of pink on your lips for an every day shade or pair a cool toned bright matte pink lipstick with a cosy grey jumper and leggings on duvet days. These are the four pink lipsticks that have been have constantly on my lips recently:

Revlon Matte Balm in Showy: This is a bright matte pink lipstick that has blue undertones and looks so pretty on the lips. I find that with the Revlon Matte balms you really need to prep your lips well before application otherwise they do tend to show up any dryness or imperfections. I like to use a Lush lip scrub to gently buff my lips, put on a little lip balm and then apply the colour. Once applied, Revlon Showy is such a flattering shade and lasts on me a good 3 hours. See it swatched on my lips here.

Maybelline Color Drama Lip Pencil in Fuchsia Desire: This is the darkest pink out of the four and is a lovely warm toned long lasting lip pencil. When blended out on the lips it's quite similar to Nars Yu and is a great alternative to the Nars lip pencils. It feels creamy on the lips and is highly pigmented. See a full review here.

Revlon Sultry Samba Lipstick: One of my all time favourite lipsticks, this cool toned matte fuchsia pink lasts well on the lips and feels so creamy in texture. It's quite similar to Chanel La Diva and so is a great affordable alternative, see comparisons here.

Revlon Lip Butter in Sweet Tart: This lipstick/lip balm hybrid keeps lips feeling lightly moisturised whilst giving a slightly barbie pink hint of colour to the lips. It's a really wearable pink that can be worn as a sheer tint or built up to a glossy bold pink.

What are your favourite pink lipsticks?

    Posts Related

  • beauty,Make up,Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment