THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY THIS WEEK #9

instagram
Monday: After spending the Easter weekend scoffing chocolate, me and Alex spent the Bank holiday Monday walking outside in the sunshine, collecting this beautiful floral canvas from M&S and dipping freshly baked bread into homemade minestrone soup.

Tuesday: Photographing some pretty spring pink lipsticks, I've got a full post to come on Sunday but I've been especially loving wearing Maybelline Fuchsia Desire, it's such a pretty spring pink that brightens up my whole make up.

Wednesday: Finding the perfect Autumn/Winter boots (in spring!). I know it's a definitely a little early to be eyeing up winter boots but I find it so difficult to find ones that I like in my size. I found this beautiful pair from New Look, in a size 2 and reduced to £14.00. They go up to a size 9 and are nearly identical to the Ash Jalouse boots! I'm so happy I found them and I'll definitely get a lot of wear out of them this autumn/winter!

Thursday: Baking Estee's Banana bread, it filled the whole home with the most amazing smell and whilst still warm, I spread a thick layer of Nutella on. Amazing.

Friday/The weekend: This weekend we're driving up for the first wedding of the year. I've packed some of my favourite make up, had my hair freshly cut and coloured and we're planning on stopping at Selfridges on the way up!

P.s I'm on snapchat if anyone wants to see lot's of food and me awkardly trying to film snippets of my day! add me - sophiesmakeup

What's made you happy this week?

    Posts Related

  • lifestyle,Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment