THINGS THAT MADE ME HAPPY THIS WEEK #11

slippers
Monday: Finding the perfect pair of soft, fluffy slippers. Whilst venturing out in the rain to pick up some essentials, I spotted these adorable mouse slippers in Asda. Needless to say I popped them straight in my basket, I've been wearing them every day since!

Tuesday: Taking advantage of another cosy, rainy day to bake a cinnamon spiced carrot cake. Fresh from the oven I poked a few holes in it before drizzling warm honey on top, It filled our flat with the most incredible smell and was utterly divine.

Wednesday: Feeling a little excited for autumn, I know it's quite early but I can't wait for colourful leaves, berry lips, scarves, candles and hot chocolates!

Thursday: A day of exciting deliveries! I had my third Roberts Radio delivered (fingers crossed this one isn't faulty!) and the loveliest little cat ring dish with gold detailing from The Pottery Lodge. It's perfect for storing my engagement ring!

Friday/The Weekend: I have little plans for this weekend which I'm actually really happy about. I may pop back to Asda to hunt for this beautiful copper jug and for their £4 peonies but otherwise a lazy weekend in with my duvet and Netflix is just what I need. 

cat ring dish

What made you happy this week?

    Posts Related

  • lifestyle,Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment