BEAUTY TOOL ESSENTIALS

beauty supply
I'm fairly faithful to my beauty tools, when I find a product that delivers I rarely replace it for something new. Having worked as a makeup/hair artist I've tried quite a few different hair and make up tools, these are my tried and tested essential beauty tools, including some that i've owned for years and some great new discoveries:

I have an ever growing list of make up brush brands that I love and Zoeva brushes are the latest ones to my collection. After owning the Rose Golden Complete Eye Set for just over a month now, I'm starting to be drawn to a few favourite brushes. I've been opting for the 325 Luxe Brow Light Brush as an everyday brush to pack on eyeshadow before blending it out with the 221 Luxe Soft Crease Brush. I've found the 230 Luxe Pencil Brush perfect for smudging out liner or eyeshadow under the lower lash line or for inner corner highlighter.
Following on with eyes, the Shu Uemura Eyelash Curlers are hands down the best eyelash curlers that I've used. They hold a fluttery, fanned out curl all day giving lashes the perfect lift.

For my hair, I use the Babyliss Cord Keeper Hairdryer for blow drying. It dries my hair so quickly, has ceramic and ionic technology to leave my hair feeling silky smooth and the retractable cord makes storing and travelling with it a dream.
After studying hair dressing/hair styling I started using Denman brushes and they've been my brush of choice ever since. I use the Denman Grooming Brush to smooth out curls, it helps to give effortless soft curls, waves, removes tangles and adds shine. The Denman Tangle Tamer* has recently replaced my old tangle teaser and changed my world by making brushing my knotted, tangled wet hair so quick and painless. The handle on this detangling brush is so useful (I can't count the amount of times my old tangle teaser flew out of my hand and across the room!) and makes brushing my hair after a shower so effortless. Plus, the mint green looks so pretty on my dressing table!

I keep my Brows tamed with the Tweezerman Pink Mini Slant Tweezers, they're so practical, sturdy and have stayed sharp for years, I've owned these for over 6 years now and they're still as good as new.
Lastly, I use the Royal and Langnickle Brow/Spoolie dual brush for grooming my brows, I use the spoolie end to brush my brows up whilst I trim them or to simply brush through them on an everyday basis to neaten them up.

What are your favourite beauty tools?

    Posts Related

  • beauty,Favourites,Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment