BODY CARE STAPLES

soap and glory
It's safe to say that Soap and Glory rule the majority of my body care stash, their body washes, moisturisers and polishing scrubs all leave my skin feeling so soft and smooth. Flake Away is an incredible body scrub and although it's not my favourite scent out of the range, the combination of sweet almond oil, shea butter, polishing sea salt, sugar and peach seed powder helps to leave my skin feeling radiant and unbelievably soft. I also own a mini pot of Soap and Glory Scrub Em and Leave Em, this leaves skin silky smooth, contains exfoliating sea salt, moisturising jojoba and mandarin oils and the fragrance is dreamy.

Both Snow Fairy and It's Raining Men from Lush are two of my favourite shower gels, there is something quite whimsical about them, they leave a lovely sweet lingering scent to the skin and help to keep skin soft and moisturised.

For body moisturiser, the Garnier Ultimate Beauty Oil Skin Perfector is incredible for ease of use, it's enriched with almond, argan, macadamia and rose oil, smells divine and you can simply spritz a fine mist all over and it leaves you with glowing and nourished skin. If I want something a little more thick and luxurious then I opt for the Origins Ginger Whipped Body Cream, this has a sweet scent of spiced ginger and is packed full of skin softening oils.
Soap and Glory the Righteous Butter contains shea butter and aloe vera and so is great to apply to your legs after shaving, I keep a travel sized pot of this creamy moisturiser next to my shower to keep my legs silky smooth.

Another gem from Soap and Glory, Heel Genius is the perfect, cooling foot cream to leave you with super soft feet. I like to apply a thick layer and then put on some cotton socks for a moisturising treatment that completely diminishes any dry areas!

Lastly, I have to give a little mention to the Aveeno Moisturising Creamy Oil With Colloidal Oatmeal (which I've just run out of and desperately need to repurchase) If I had to choose just one body care staple then this would be it. It moisturises like an oil, absorbs like a cream and is the only body cream that I can use just before bed as it's beautifully light, sinks in so quickly and makes my skin consistently soft and supple.

What are your favourite body care products?

    Posts Related

  • bath amp; body,beauty,Reviews,Skincare

No comments:

Post a Comment