GETTING READY FOR SUMMER

summer make up
Although it still feels like winter in England and you can't step outside without the risk of being caught in a rain shower, I've pulled out a few products and pieces ready for Summer. Autumn and winter will always be my favourite seasons but I'm looking forward to ice cold smoothies, watermelon, long walks on the beach (that sea-air!) and wearing floaty summer dresses.

My Lomography camera is now a permanent resident in my bag so that I can finally finish the film roll. With the longer days, hazy summer evenings and perfect lighting, I'll hopefully be able to capture some of the beauty of summer on film.

I've also been looking forward to lounging around the home in my pretty pink and lace shorts from primark, it's still been too cold to even consider bare legs at the moment but these are so comfortable and I can't wait to spend lazy summer weekends at home wearing them.
I've worn my sunglasses (also Primark!) non stop recently, I've spotted this acrylic case from Muji on a few blogs/youtube channels recently and think it looks like the perfect storage for sunglasses!

And a few summery beauty products..

Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream: With notes of blackberry, blue wisteria, jasmine, pear and coconut water, it's such a pretty scent that's perfect for the warmer months. I've been wearing this all throughout spring and will definitely be carrying this through with me to summer too.

Essie Peach Daiquiri: For a bold, bright summer nail polish, this peachy pink offering works so well on fingers and toes. It's a beautiful hot pink with a hint of coral that is opaque in just 1-2 coats and works well with bright lips and gold midi rings.

Revlon Sultry Samba Lipstick: This matte, cool toned fuchsia pink lipstick lasts well on the lips and feels soft and creamy in texture. I love wearing this on rainy summer days with a cosy grey jumper and my hair thrown up in a ponytail. It's quite similar to Chanel La Diva and so is a great affordable alternative, see comparisons here.

MAC Mineralize Blush in Warm Soul: Great for adding a warm glow to your skin on gloomy days, this pretty blusher helps to give you that Victoria's Secret glow. It's a beautiful beige pink blusher with golden shimmer running through it which gives radiance to the complexion. See me wearing it here.

Are you getting ready for Summer yet?

    Posts Related

  • beauty,Make up,Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment