MAY'S GOLD FAVOURITES

gold makeup
Throughout May's gloomy, stormy days I picked up a new hobby, switched up my home decor and indulged in Green & Blacks dreamy salted caramel chocolate thins (the best chocolate). I've really enjoyed completing Scarlet & Gold's webinars after trialling and loving their free calligraphy class. I've learnt quite a lot so far, and found myself practising and writing late into the night.

I've really enjoyed this colder, rainy May because it's been the perfect weather for long hot baths. I love using a rich bath oil like Aromatherapy Associates Inner Strength Bath & Shower Oil, it's an uplifting mix of essential oils, it smells incredible and helps you to de-stress and unwind.

Beauty:

After curling my lashes with my beloved Shu Uemura Eyelash Curlers I've been switching between Maybelline Eternal Gold, a creamy long lasting light gold (swatched here) and L'oreal Color Riche L'ombre Pure Eyeshdow in Sable Lame, a shimmery gold and buttery pressed pigment (swatched here), both work really well with winged liner and a peachy pink blusher.

Essie Rock at the Top has adorned the tips of my nails this month, it looks so pretty and quite summery paired with Essie Mint Candy Apple, it's a great way to wear glitter without it looking too festive!

Lastly, on my lips I've been wearing Topshop Beguiled non stop, its a beautiful deep red with slight glitter undertones and the rose gold packaging is stunning. Instead of applying this straight from the bullet (which I plan to do in autumn) Ive been using my finger to apply a small amount, patting it onto my lips to leave a slight stain.

What were your favourite products in May?

    Posts Related

  • bath amp; body,beauty,Favourites,lifestyle,Make up,Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment