NARS CHRISTOPHER KANE OUTER LIMITS EYESHADOW

nars outer limits
nars christopher kane
After just one glance at Nars Outer Limits from the Christopher Kane collection, I set a reminder on my phone to buy this on the day of it's release. This dreamy, iridescent rose gold eyeshadow consists of mesmerising flecks of pink and gold glitter, it's simply stunning and so irresistible.

It doesn't have the same buttery texture as other Nars eyeshadows, in-fact the texture is slightly disappointing, the flecks of pink and gold sparkle can be quite chunky and I experienced a fair bit of fallout on application. However, If you don't mind putting in a little bit more effort than usual, then this sparkly eyeshadow does give great payoff. You need to prime your lids - I used Nars Smudge Proof eyeshadow base beforehand and then use a flat shader brush to pack on the shade, this leaves you with a long lasting, beautiful rose gold sparkly eye. It's perfect for special occasions, Christmas and the festive period, my favourite time of the year.

Despite it's minor faults, I really love this eyeshadow. Thanks to it's beautiful packaging and rose gold sparkles it feels quite special, I don't mind giving it a bit of extra time to make it work and I'll definitely get a lot of use out of it on special occasions. The photo really doesn't do it justice, I posted a snapchat yesterday (sophiesmakeup) to try and show it in a little more detail.

Although it's not the best formulated Nars eyeshadow that I own, it's still a stunning shade that makes me smile everytime I look at it. I also may have found a buttery textured and more affordable dupe - I'll pop up a post soon!

    Posts Related

  • beauty,Make up,Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment