5 THINGS I'VE BEEN READING THIS WEEK

lifestyle blogger
1. Blogs: I've been getting skincare and style inspiration from Holly, reading eagerly about Kate's amazing stationery shop and catching up on Lauren's latest posts this week - her beautiful blog has been a favourite of mine for a long time now!

2. Harry Potter and the Goblet Of Fire: I remember reading this for the first time, the size of the book, the first chapter and whole feel of the book was a little different to the first three. Ive been delving back into the world of wizardry with Quidditch, the Triwizard Tournament and Weaslys' Wizard Wheezes!

3. Bridal magazines: After seeing glimpses of Rosie's beautiful wedding on instagram, I've been inspired to really push forward with the wedding planning. Theres so much to plan; make up, a photographer, bouquet ideas and I don't even know where to start looking for a dress! Elle Wedding Magazine and Brides Magazine are great sources of inspiration, I've been leaving them scattered around my flat to keep wedding planning in the forefront of my mind!

4. Deliciously Ella - Ever since this book arrived I've been stock piling my cupboard full of healthy things - tahini, nutritional yeast, cashews, apple cider vinegar and coconut oil. I gave the Roasted Butternut Squash Risotto a go on Monday and it was divine. I made a few changes to her recipe by substituting the coriander with lemon thyme and risotto rice instead of brown rice, it was so good!

5. Pret a Manger's Great Vegetarian Debate: It's so great to see a company taking a proactive approach towards animal welfare and the environment. I think that Pret are really taking a step in the right direction whilst being open and honest with their customers. It's made me want to shop there more in the future and made me feel positive about brands and life as a whole! Plus, their hot chocolate and chocolate croissants are incredible!

What have you been reading this week?

    Posts Related

  • lifestyle,Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment