10 THINGS TO DO THIS WEEKEND


1. Find your perfect winter coat, I think I'm going to have to order this one whilst there's 25% off!

2. Pull out your fairy lights to make autumn evenings feel cosy and homely.

3. Take an early morning walk in the autumn sunshine, collecting conkers or acorns along the way.

4. Gather all your blankets and spend the afternoon watching Netflix with a peppermint hot chocolate.

5. Treat yourself to a little something new from Space NK as it's currently free delivery, I have my eye on By Terry Misty Rock for autumn!

6. Bake a warming apple and cinnamon crumble - this recipe is one of my favourites!

7. Browse the new Halloween things that are trickling into stores, I love this jumper from Asos.

8. Paint your nails with a plum or berry shade, like Essie Bahama Mama.

9. Indulge in a long, Lush bath. Fizzbanger smells like apples and cinnamon, perfect for autumn.

10. Spend some down time colouring in, I have this beautiful Enchanted Forest colouring book but I'm also thinking about pre-ordering the new Harry Potter Colouring in book!

    Posts Related

  • lifestyle,Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment