AN AUTUMN WISHLIST

Autumn Wish List

Now that it's officially autumn, I though that I would compile a little wish list full of autumnal things. There are so many wonderful products in store at the moment, these are a few of my favourites:

Charlotte Tilbury The Vintage Vamp Luxury Palette: With crimsons and rose gold, this looks like the perfect autumn eyeshadow palette. It slightly reminds me of Estee Lauder Raisins, a palette that was huge in the blogging world but sadly got discontinued before I could get hold of one.

Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Damned: Another ViviannaDoesMakeup inspired lip product that I've added to my wishlist, damned looks like the perfect berry/wine shade for autumn.

Diptyque Vanille: It's safe to say that I'm now definitely hooked on Diptyque candles, Vanille sounds incredible - a sophisticated vanilla scent with woody and spicy notes.

New Look Keyring: This fluffy, faux fur pom pom keyring is so cute and affordable, I love the dusty/powdered pink shade!

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Powder in Diffused Light: I've wanted an ambient lighting powder for the longest time and after a lot of research, I've finally settled on the shade Diffused Light, a radiant, soft pale yellow. It looks like a great fix to perk up dull skin during the colder months and would possibly be a contender for my Wedding day powder!

Essie Nail Polish in Wicked: A vampy, deep dark red polish, this looks perfect for the lead up to Halloween.

Topshop Skirt: I love the scalloped detailing on this topshop skirt, I can imagine that it would work so well paired with black tights and knee high or suede ankle boots.

What's on your wishlist for Autumn?

    Posts Related

  • lifestyle,Reviews,wishlist

No comments:

Post a Comment