EARLY AUTUMN HOME SNIPPETS

lifestyle blogger
copper lamp
anthropologie mug
pomander
pretty make up
I love switching up my home decor with the seasons and so I've been adding little autumnal touches around the home to make it feel cosy and ready for the colder months.

I've been burning candles non-stop and Diptyque Baies has been filling my home with the wonderful scent of blackcurrant and rose. I've also pulled out Diptyque Pomander, with it's divine scent of orange, cinnamon and cloves, it's perfect for autumn and for the lead up to Christmas!

I made the little pumpkin garland last year (using this tutorial for the pumpkins) and have hung it over my bookcase for a festive touch. The dreamy copper lamp, ampersand print and Roberts Radio are sitting atop along with a little succulent, candles and this cute cat ring dish.

There's an abundance of fluffy throws and blankets in my home as I love scattering them around for a cosy, homely feel. They're perfect for gloomy autumn evenings spent with a good book and a cinnamon tea. I'm smitten with this mug from Anthropologie, they normally bring out the gold version at Christmas, fingers crossed they bring out a copper/rose gold version this year!

Lastly, I pulled out all of my favourite berry, red and plum beauty products (including MAC Plumful, Essie Bahama Mama and Topshop Beguiled) and organised my dressing table - find a full post on my autumn dressing table up dates here.

Have you added autumnal touches to your home?

    Posts Related

  • decor,interiors,Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment