SEPTEMBER'S ROSE GOLD FAVOURITES

Rose gold make up
Moving swiftly onto the colder months and my favourite seasons of the year, September passed by in a blur. A rush of autumnal and even festive things have been flooding into the stores already, everything seems to be moving forward so much faster this year! 

The Great British Bake off has inspired a lot of baking in my home this past month, I love using these copper cookie cutters, they're so cute and look pretty hanging in my kitchen. My current favourite biscuit recipe is this gingerbread one, I add 1tsp of cinnamon to mine too, they're so delicious and unbelievably moreish!

Accessories

H&M has been my go-to store for affordable rose gold jewellery this month. I adore this pink and gold cuff, it works perfectly with a cosy grey jumper and rose gold midi rings.

I've been wearing my Daniel Wellington Classic Sheffield* watch every day in September. I love the rose gold detailing on the dial and the minimalistic, classic design works so well with every outfit. Use the code sophiesmakeupblog for 15% off on the Daniel Wellington site up until the 15th October if you wanted to treat yourself to one!

Beauty

A light dusting of MAC Melon Pigment across the lids gives a touch of copper to the eyes that works so well with a vampy berry red like Topshop Beguiled, I've been wearing this combination for an everyday autumn look throughout September.
I've also been reaching for Topshop Chameleon Glow in Shuffle the Cards which is a great dupe for Nars Christopher Kane Outer Limits eyeshadow (see swatches and a comparison here). I've been alternating between the two, patting a small amount of these beautiful and sparkly, iridescent rose gold eyeshadows onto my lids.

For Highlighter, I've been dabbing MAC Cream Colour Base in Hush, a beautiful rose gold pearl on the top of my cheeks, brow bone and on my cupids bow to bring luminosity and radiance to my complexion.

On my nails, Essie Summit of Style has been giving me gilded tips this month, the chunky coppery/ bronze glitter works so well as ombre tips or built up as a glittery accent nail paired with Essie Sole Mate for an autumnal mani.

Lastly, I'm still so in love with my Zoeva Rose Gold Make up Brushes. I have the Rose Gold Complete Eye Set Vol2 set which comes with 12 beautiful, soft brushes. I've been loving to use the 228/Luxe Crease and the 231/Luxe Petit Crease brush to blend my eyeshadows, I have my eye on the original Rose Golden Luxury set to get next!

What were your favourite products in September?


    Posts Related

  • beauty,Favourites,lifestyle,Reviews,Style

No comments:

Post a Comment