LIP SAVIOURS

best-lip-balm
As the weather gets colder, my lips start to suffer. With biting, gale force winds, dehydrating central heating and drying matte berry lipsticks I need lip balms that really help to heal and nourish my lips. Each year I pull out my favourite and most used lip scrubs and balms to work their wonders.

With the delicious scent of mint chocolate and the promise of smooth lips, Lush Mint Julips lip scrub is a staple for the colder months. It contains moisturising jojoba oil and exfoliating sugar to buff away any dry patches and leaves you with soft, smooth lips.

For an everyday balm, I love EOS lip balms, they contain vitamin e, jojoba oil and shea butter and are natural, 95% organic and petrolatum free. They're the perfect size to pop in your bag and a quick swipe leaves lips feeling soft and hydrated.

A balm that I've been reaching for more and more is The Body Shop Honey Mania Lip Balm, it uses beeswax instead of shea butter which helps to retain moisture for a longer time. You only need a small amount to leave you with supple and hydrated lips.

Figs and Rouge Lip balms win for me with their dreamy scents and packaging. The formula is divine, it's 100% natural and melts onto the the lips. It leaves lips feeling so soft and moisturised, apparently Emma Watson's a big fan of them too!

Lastly, my favourite lip balm for an overnight treatment is Nuxe Reve De Miel. This balmy, citrus and honey scented lip balm transforms my lips overnight. It contains honey, sweet almond oil, calendula and shea butter which help to leave your lips plump, hydrated and incredibly soft.

What is your favourite lip balm?

    Posts Related

  • beauty,Reviews,Skincare

No comments:

Post a Comment