A RATHER ROSY LUSH HAUL


I'm currently having a bit of a rose moment. Although I'm not normally the biggest fan of rose, upon glancing on and sniffing all of the dreamy Rose Jam products in Lush, I fell completely in love with this sweet yet slightly sharp, mouthwateringly divine scent. Here's what I picked up:

Lush Rose Jam Bubbleroon:
I've recently discovered the allure of Lush's bubble bars and bubbleroons, smashed into small chunks they last you a fair few baths, provide an incredible amount of bubbles and tint the water with soft hues.
The Rose Jam bubbleroon provides you with a bath full of silky pink bubbles. With conditioning coco butter and restorative rose it leaves skin soft and tones the bath a pink shade with hints of glitter. The gorgeous fragrance fills the bathroom with sweet, sharp and rose petal notes that linger on your skin, plus the rose/macaroon design is too cute!

Lush Rose Jam Shower Gel:
With a heavenly concoction of rose, sweet vanilla and nourishing argan oil, this makes the perfect shower time treat. I'm a little sad that this is a Christmas limited edition product as it's fast becoming a firm favourite of mine. I'm tempted to stock up on a few bottles of this to last me the year, with sharp, sweet, vanilla and floral notes, I can imagine this will work well all year round.

Salted Coconut Hand Scrub:
Lastly, stepping away from the rosy scents, I think I've found the key to super soft hands this autumn with this dreamy salted coconut hand scrub. Each year, around autumn/winter I suffer from dry, parched hands. This year I've found a pampering combination of products to help counteract the dryness and leave me with soft, hydrated mitts.
I start by massaging a small amount of Lush's Salted Coconut Hand Scrub onto dry hands to cleanse and gently exfoliate. With sea salt, coconut oil, lemon and argan oil, it leaves hands super soft. I then smooth a little of Lush's Charity Pot, a generously rich hand/body cream with a dreamy scent over my hands leaving them feeling heavenly, soft and supple.

Have you picked up anything new from Lush recently?

    Posts Related

  • bath amp; body,beauty,Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment