A WINTRY ASOS WISHLIST


With far too many saved items just waiting to be added to my Asos basket, I thought I would do a little round up of my latest picks for winter. As the days have been getting colder I've been coveting scarves, coats and Christmas Jumpers to keep me warm! Here are my picks:
!function(doc,s,id){ var e, p; if(!doc.getElementById(id)) { e = doc.createElement(s); e.id = id; p = '//shopsensewidget.shopstyle.com/widget-script.js'; var cb = new Date().getTime(); p += '?cb=' + cb; e.src = p; doc.body.appendChild(e); } if(typeof window.ss_shopsense === 'object'){ if(doc.readyState === 'complete'){ window.ss_shopsense.init(); } } }(document, 'script', 'shopsensewidget-script');
What's on your Asos Wishlist?

    Posts Related

  • Reviews,Style,wishlist

No comments:

Post a Comment