NEW IN: FESTIVE ESSIE POLISHES

essie luxe christmasessie christmas 2015

Each year, I eagerly await Essie's festive collection. With dreamy hues and mesmerising glitters Essie polishes are usually snapped up as soon as they hit the stores.
As soon as I spotted Essie's 2015 Luxe collection I rushed to boots with the intention of picking up just one shade but ended walking out with 3 (3 for 2 at boots, how could I not?!) I'm even tempted to go back for the last shade too!

The initial shade I that picked up and the one I originally went in for is Tassel Shaker, a beautiful copper and bronze glitter. Worn as an accent nail and paired with a deep berry like Essie Sole Mate it makes the perfect autumn mani. I only needed one coat to give me a good distribution of glitter and it translated on the nails to a beautiful burnished shade.

Essie's Fashion Flares drew my eye in store and lead me onto opting for 3 polishes instead of just the one. A stunning deep magenta glitter with a slight raspberry hint to it and black glitter particles running through it, this looks like it will be well suited for the Christmas period. I'm not sure what to pair this with yet but I can imagine it will look super festive beautiful built up as an accent nail or over a white shade like Essie Blanc.

Lastly, I picked up Frillin' Me Softly, an icy silver with frosty blue specks of glitter which looks perfect for winter. Swept over dusky pinks or dark hues or worn as an accent nail I can imagine this luxe silvery/platinum hue will see me right through Christmas to New Years. There's something about this glistening polish that I feel completely embodies winter, it reminds me of snowflakes, Frozen and frosty mornings, it's such an appealing shade!

essie glitter tassel shaker


Which is your favourite shade?

    Posts Related

  • beauty,Nails,Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment