17 INSTANT MOOD BOOSTERS

Over the past few weeks I've been feeling a little glum, although I can't quite shake this slump I've found a few great ways to instantly lift my mood. Here's a little list of tried and tested ways to boost your spirits, I hope they help if like me you're still feeling the winter blues!

1. Fresh Bedding.

2. A spritz of your favourite perfume.

3. New socks, especially when they're glittery, pastel pink unicorn socks!

4. Dancing to Beyonce whilst whipping up a batch of Nigel Slater's Heavenly Chocolate Brownies.

5. The sound of rain. (Or rainymood.com)

6. A Parks and Recreation, Friends or Harry Potter marathon.

7. Asos Pyjamas (these ones are dreamy)

8. Spring Blooms and blossoming tree's.

9. Fairylights.

10. The anticipation for your favourite season. Mine is Autumn - I love the colourful leaves, cinnamon spice, pumpkins & cosy knits!

11. Diptyque candles, lighting a luxe candle is such a treat. 

12. A spoonful of Nutella, or Deliciously Ella's Vegan hazelnut chocolate spread.

13. Browsing H&M home and planning a room make-over!

14. Melting into a Lush bath.

15. Peppermint hot chocolate, topped with marshmallows in a cute Anthropologie mug.

16. Michael Buble's Christmas Album. 

17. Painting your nails with a glitter polish, like Essie's A Cut Above.

    Posts Related

  • lifestyle

No comments:

Post a Comment