HOURGLASS AMBIENT LIGHTING BLUSHERS

It took me a while to pick up an Hourglass Ambient lighting blusher, with so many rave reviews I'm really not sure why I waited so long! I purchased Mood Exposure on a whim last autumn and was instantly hooked. Everything from the luxe packaging to the swirls of complexion enhancing ambient lighting powder make these dreamy blushes some of my top picks.

The finely milled texture of these ambient lighting blushers glide effortlessly over the cheeks for a flawless finish, you only need the smallest amount for flushed cheeks. Although I like to build up my blush, there's no powdery residue, instead it leaves a smooth, soft focus effect to the skin. These blushers really are heavenly.

Throughout the colder months the Hourglass Ambient lighting Blush in Mood Exposure became a daily staple for me. The dusky mauve/pink hue sculpts the cheeks and compliments a bold berry or red lip perfectly! The ambient lighting powder running through the blush keeps the complexion radiant too, which is ideal for lacklustre winter skin.

https://www.instagram.com

The latest edition to my stash is the Hourglass Blush in Diffused Heat. This perky coral pink blush gives a dewy glow to the skin which is ideal for spring! Just one swipe of this silky blush leaves you with fresh cheeks that look radiant and bright.

Aside from the dreamy shade selection, winning formula and luxe packaging, these blushers are also paraben, talc and cruelty free. I'm already deciding which shade to add to my collection next!
Have you tried these gorgeous blushers?

    Posts Related

  • beauty,Make up

No comments:

Post a Comment