A MARCH TO DO LIST


1. Spring clean my home.

2. Find the perfect transitional dress, I love this grey one!

3. Bake Mars Rice Crispy Cakes (recipe here) they're divine, sticky, chocolatey and with silky caramel running through them they're so moorish!

4. Pick up a perky spring blusher, I have my eye on the Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Diffused Heat.

5. Take early afternoon walks to spot and snap spring blooms, blossoming trees and pastel sunsets.

6. Buy a pastel pom pom for my bag, I have my eye on this blush faux fur one!

7. Indulge in a bag of mini eggs or two....or three.

8. Switch up my make up for spring, invest in lighter bases like the Nars Velvet Matte Skin Tint Foundation.

9. Display daffodils and tulips to make the home feel bright and fresh.

10. Treat myself to a new lilac polish - Essie's Lilacism is currently on deal and on the top of my wishlist!

What's on your to do list for March?

    Posts Related

  • lifestyle

No comments:

Post a Comment