5 Tips for the Most Memorable and Kissable...Lips! (Today Show Feature)

This Valentine's Day, I got a lot of calls asking for my opinions on how to get kissable lips and I was only too happy to share!!  I'm a bit obsessed with lips...clearly, and I tend to feel naked without my bold red lip color to polish up my look.  But when romance is on the menu, a bright and bold lip shade may not be the best route to take.  And, what other steps CAN you take to have the softest, most kissable lips around?

Well, check out this article featured on the Today Show for tips from me, and other makeup artists and beauty experts!  Everything from exfoliating, prepping your lips and choosing the right shade...it's all here.

Valentine's Day might be over, and you might not be the leading lady in an iconic chick flick.... but that doesn't mean in between work meetings, carpool and the hectic pace of real life, you can't score the most memorable kiss of YOUR life!




    Posts Related

  • Beauty Expert,Beauty Tips,Gone with the Wind,Kissable lips,makeup tips,Memorable kisses,Princess Bride,Reviews,The Today Show,Titanic,Valentine's Day

No comments:

Post a Comment