MY FAVOURITE BRANDS FOR...

Eyeshadows: It was a toss up between Nars and MAC eyeshadows for me and although Nars wins on it's formulation and buttery smooth texture, MAC's shade range really stands apart. The colours available are stunning, pigmented and almost ethereal. MAC Naked Lunch and All That Glitters are two of my favourite shades and the only high end eyeshadows that I've hit pan on. Naked Lunch is a beautiful champagne pink with slightly peachy shimmer running through it and my all time favourite eyeshadow shade. See me wearing it here & here.

Shower Gel: There's something so appealing and whimsical about Lush shower gel's. Both Snow Fairy and It's Raining Men shower gel are two of my favourite Lush products, they keep the skin feeling silky soft and leave a lovely sweet lingering scent to the skin. Stocking up on Snow Fairy at Christmas is a must for me, the candy sweet pink glittery shower gel is such a treat to use.

Blusher: For me, Sleek blushers tick all of the right boxes. They're highly pigmented, long lasting, blend seamlessly onto the skin and the shades available are beautiful. Similar to Nars in pigmentation, longevity and even the shades, Sleek just tip the edge for me as they're so affordable for such great quality. Sleek Pixie Pink and Sleek Rose gold (swatched here) are such great everyday shades and Sleek blush by 3 in Sugar* is great to take away travelling with you and a perfect palette for autumn/winter. 

Nail polish: Essie has been my favourite brand of nail polish for a while now, the formula is so lovely, opaque in 2 coats and long lasting. The brush makes application so easy and the bottles are beautiful and look really pretty on my dressing table. Essie's glitter shades are just dreamy, especially Essie Summit of Style which is a rose gold/copper glitter and Essie A Cut Above, a pink glitter. See my full Essie collection here.

What are your favourite brands for these products?

    Posts Related

  • beauty,Favourites,Make up,Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment