APRIL'S BLUE FAVOURITES

make up
We've had an unusually dry April this month and I've actually really missed the cosy rainy days. I've spent my April days snacking on blueberries (which are rich in antioxidants and vitamin c), taking my Lomography camera out to capture spring blooms and pairing my accessorize necklace (similar here) with thin grey knits.

Beauty:
Bumble & Bumble Sunday Shampoo: This is a recent repurchase for me, it's such a lovely clarifying shampoo that removes product build up, hard water minerals and pollutants. You only need to lather such a small amount through your hair to leave it feeling so clean and cleansed, it's such a lovely pampering product to use on Sunday evenings.

Essie Midnight Cami: I'm yet to completely embrace spring brights, still favouring darker shades on my nails. Essie nail polish in midnight cami has been on my nails constantly throughout April, It's a beautiful navy blue nail polish with a hint of twilight shimmer running through it. 

Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream: With notes of blackberry, pear, jasmine and blue wisteria, I've been spritzing this dreamy fragrance almost every day in April. The bottle is so beautiful and has been taking pride of place on my dressing table, see a full review here.

Origins Make a Difference Overnight Hydrating Repair Cream: This contains rose of Jericho, watermelon and rhodocrosie which helps to lock in moisture and repair the skin. I've been using this every night and it's really helped to diminish fine lines, keep my skin hydrated, plump and supple.

Gillette Venus Snap with Embrace Razor: I picked this cute razor up at half price from superdrug to take with me when I went away earlier this month. The plastic case and travel sized razor proved so useful and is something that I can keep to take away with me for our wedding and for any future holidays.

What were your favourite products in April?

    Posts Related

  • bath amp; body,beauty,Favourites,lifestyle,Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment