HIGHSTREET HAUL

I thought that I would share a few things that I've picked up recently, I found some lovely pieces in Primark and a rose gold travel mug that I just cant get enough of!

Pyjama Shorts: The pyjama shorts are from primark, I think that they'll be perfect for lounging around the flat on warm summer days. I picked them up in a size Small which is a 10-12 and they're pretty true to size. The material is so soft and the white lace trim detailing is so beautiful. 

Primark Sunglasses: I think these sunglasses look quite high end and they're so affordable at just £2. I find it so difficult to find sunglasses that suit me and these are great for now while I save up for a pair of these ralphs!

Primark Vest Top: I own a few of these lace trim vests, at £2.50 each they're a great staple for layering and are such a flattering shape. Primark have so many pretty shades of these available including a beautiful burgundy that I have my eye on next! I think they may only be around for summer as they have 'my summer vest' written inside them, i'll have to make sure to stock up on these!

Travel Mug: Lastly, I bought this rose gold travel mug from New Look, I'm not actually sure whether I'll plan to use it as a travel mug as the pot would look so pretty to store pens, make up brushes or even a little plant in. I can't find it online yet but I've spotted stacks of them by the tills in a few newlook stores!

    Posts Related

  • lifestyle,Reviews,Style

No comments:

Post a Comment