5 THINGS I'VE BEEN WATCHING

netflix
So the inveitable happened, I finally signed up to Netflix. I've waved goodbye to my social life for the next month and spent hours binge watching TV series, documentaries and films. Here are 5 things that I've been watching:

Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt: After hearing so many good things about this light-hearted series, I decided to give it a watch. I'm only a few episodes in but I'm already hooked, it's easy watching and really quite funny. It's part created by Tina Fey and tells the story of Kimmy, a girl who's rescued after living for 15 years underground in a bunker as part of a doomsday cult, she restarts her life in NYC with a very positive and enthusiastic outlook on life. Alex said that it reminded him of Elf a little (although slightly more grown up version and minus the Christmas factor!) and I can really see what he means!

The Originals: The Vampire Diaries is one of my favourite TV shows and so I was so happy to see the first season of The Originals on Netflix. Full of werewolves, vampires, witches and hybrids the Originals is a gripping series that keeps you entertained.

Monsters Inc: Monsters Mike Wazowski & James Sullivan work for Monsters Incorporated at the Scare factory where they collect screams from children. Mike and Sully are such a hilarious duo, it's such great viewing from Disney Pixar and the ultimate Sunday afternoon film.

Gossip Girl: I've been wanting to rewatch this for a while now and I'm so happy that Netflix has all 6 seasons available for me to work my way through. Aside from the fact that Blake Lively and Leighton Meester play two of the main characters, the story of Manhattans upper east side socialites is captivating and enjoyable.

Better Call Saul: I've only just started this series but it's already filling my Breaking Bad hole. It shows the challenging path that Saul Goodman aka Walter White's attorney took to become the top 'criminal' attorney he was in Breaking Bad. It has the same feel as breaking bad and is full of wit, guts and humour.

I already have OITNB, Suits and Once Upon a Time on my list to watch next, what are your favourite shows on Netflix?

    Posts Related

  • lifestyle,Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment