LITTLE HOME THINGS #2

ikea
Lately I've been making small changes to my flat in an attempt to make it feel a little more homely and welcoming. During the warmer months I love having flowers around the home but it can get quite expensive buying fresh flowers so often! My landlady popped round with this beautiful potted plant last weekend, it was so thoughtful of her, the perfect solution and a great way to display flowers!

If you're following me on twitter or snapchat, you probably know that I've been spending a lot of my weekends at Ikea browsing the aisles (and indulging in a few cinnamon rolls!). I picked up this soft, squishy cushion, this beautiful candle holder that I'm planning on using to store all of my Lush products in and the Billy Bookcase after seeing it on Kate's lovely blog (finally some shelves to style!).

I spotted this cute Pineapple Plate in Paperchase, I thought that it would be perfect for storing jewellery or beauty products on. It's the perfect size to fit on my bedside table, or to style onto my new shelves.

Following on from my Copper Home Wishlist I picked up this dreamy Copper Lamp, I also fell in love with this Soft Mint Desk Lamp, it's such a pretty shade and would be the perfect light for my desk!

Lastly, I love these little copper cookie cutters, mine are from Sainsbury's but they don't seem to be available in every store, you can find similar ones here. I'm planning on using them to make cinnamon spiced shortbread or gingerbread biscuits (which are amazing when dipped into hot chocolate!).

Have you bought anything for the home recently?

    Posts Related

  • decor,interiors,Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment