A LITTLE MAKE UP WISHLIST


Make up Wishlist

There are so many pretty make up products out at the moment, I've been really drawn to red polishes, creamy textures and shimmery shades, these are currently at the top of my make up wishlist:

Nars Christopher Kane Eyeshadow in Outer Limits: This looks like the perfect shimmery rose gold eyeshadow and I've actually already ordered this sparkly, slightly festive shade. It was one of those products that I just couldn't resist and after noticing that it's currently double indulge points at Space NK, I placed an order straight away!

Essie Aperitif: I've been after the perfect red nail polish for a while now and Essie Aperitif looks like a beautiful deep rich rich suitable for all year round.

Charlotte Tilbuy Eyes To Mesmerise in Jean: I fell in love with the look of these dreamy cream eyeshadows after watching Charlotte Tilbury's Amal Cloony's Wedding Make Up on youtube. It contains vitamin e, the texture looks so beautiful and Jean looks like a stunning champagne and great everyday shade.

Charlotte Tilbury Kissing Lipstick in Coachella Coral: This looks like the perfect summer shade, how beautiful is that packaging!

Topshop Glow Pot in Polished: After owning this highlighter for a good few years now, I think that now is the perfect time to repurchase a new one, especially with Topshop's beautiful limited edition rose gold packaging. This creamy, iridescent highlighter looks almost ethereal and gives the skin a beautiful luminescent glow.

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blusher in Luminous Flush: There are so many amazing reviews of these radiant blushers, Luminous Flush looks great for summer.

By Terry Ombre Blackstar in Misty Rock: Every time I see this eyeshadow I fall in love with it more and more. It's a stunning taupe with lavender tones and fine silver glitter running through it, slightly darker than my normal choice of eyeshadow shade but theres something so special about Misty Rock.

What's currently on your make up wishlist?

    Posts Related

  • Make up,Reviews,wishlist

No comments:

Post a Comment