TIPS FOR GLOWING SKIN

glowing skin
When my skin is clear, radiant and glowing it really helps to boost my confidence, my make up applies like a dream and I have more frequent no make up days. Here are a few things I like to do to keep my skin glowing and in good condition:

Eat Well: For me, the most important step to healthy, glowing skin is to make sure that I'm eating well and filling my body with good and nutritious foods. Sweet potatoes, oranges, strawberries and blueberries are loaded with vitamin c which helps to produce collagen, almonds and avocados are rich in protecting vitamin e and brazil nuts, oats and coconut water contain selenium which maintains skins elasticity. Eat Pretty by Jolene Hart is a great book to read for more food properties and benefits. 

Drink Water: To help your skin stay radiant and clear, it's beneficial to drink at least 2 litres of water a day. On Caroline Hirons advice, I've also started to drink cups of fresh ginger tea, it reduces inflammation and improves circulation, as a result my skin has never been so soft and radiant.

Skincare: For an everyday boost of radiance, Origins GinZing Energy Boosting Moisturiser contains panax ginseng and coffee bean which helps to keep your skin vibrant. For a weekly treatment, Ren Glycolactic Radiance Renewal Mask is a brightening, renewing mask that contains natural fruit acids, leaving skin radiant, smooth and clear.

Make up: Mixing a couple of drops of a shimmery, opalescent highlighter like Seventeen Skin Wow Primer into your foundation can help to give you dewy, glowing skin. Alternatively, you can dab a creamy highlighter on top of your foundation, Topshop Glow Highlighter in Polished is one of my all time favourites, there's something ethereal about the colour, it gives a beautiful luminescent glow and the pearly peach tones help to brighten the complexion.
Using a brightening blusher like Sleek Pixie Pink or Topshop Head Over Heels (a creamy coral) can also help to keep your make up looking fresh and radiant.

Exercise: Lastly, yoga, facial exercises and working out increases circulation and can help to keep your skin looking fresh and glowing. I love to do Lisa Eldridge's Facial Massage Routine as often as possible as it makes such a noticeable difference my skin. 

    Posts Related

  • beauty,Make up,Reviews,Skincare

No comments:

Post a Comment