How to Cover a Hickey WITHOUT Wearing a Turtleneck - BUSTLE.COM Feature

Photo Credit: gurl.com
If you've been following me for a while, you may have noticed that in addition to being a pro makeup artist, I'm also a writer...mostly helpful hints in regard to makeup, beauty, weddings and sometimes other topics like marketing and social media....you know, useful stuff! I've written pieces on everything from wedding timelines, how to create the perfect red lip, and how to make sure marketing language doesn't create liability...and everything in between.  (Check out the "As Seen in " Page for some examples!)

So....I got a call from one of my editors recently asking for tips on how to cover a hickey.  I think that DEFINITELY qualifies as a helpful hint! Particularly if you're a grown up who doesn't want to look like a hormonal 9th grader..... and a turtleneck isn't an option.
Want to know the inside scoop?  Read the full article here on fun and sassy (clearly!) beauty and lifestyle blog BUSTLE.COM with tips from me and other experts on what to do in case you find yourself having post-makeout session hickey regrets.  Follow these tips, and no one will ever know!



Bustle.com Feature - How to Cover a Hickey

Thanks for including me in this feature Bustle.com and a special shout out to Aly Walansky!

    Posts Related

  • Aly Walansky,Beauty Expert,Beauty Tips,blog,Bustle,Bustle.com,Hickey,How to cover a Hickey,Jennifer Trotter,Lip Service Makeup. ShakiraPhoto,Makeup Artist,Problem Solving,Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment