ESSIE MAXIMILLIAN STRASSE-HER

essie-maximillian
essie-maximillian-strasse-her
It's not your typical spring/summer shade but Essie Maximillian Strasse-Her is a slight reflection of this gloomy, stormy weather we've been having in the UK. I'm not quite ready to embrace bright nail polish shades yet and I feel like Maximmilian Strasse-Her is the perfect transitional shade for thundery summer days spent reading Harry Potter and drinking hot chocolates.

This is the kind of shade that looks different to me every time I look at it, sometimes it's a cement grey, sometimes it's more of a muted blue and sometimes it has green tints to it. Overall it's a really pretty shade that's flattering on the nails.

The above photo is day 4 of 2 coats of Essie Maximillian Strasse-Her, I'm on day 6 now with minimal chips, it's one of the longest lasting Essie polishes I own and a new firm favourite in my collection.
I've also been keeping my cuticles hydrated with Essie Nail Treatment Apricot Cuticle Oil, it contains a mixture of nourishing oils and leaves my cuticles soft and supple.

Have you tried Essie Maximillian Strasse-Her?

    Posts Related

  • beauty,Nails,Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment