A LITTLE RIFLE PAPER CO HAUL

rifle paper co
Whilst browsing the Paperchase sale I spotted a few things from Rifle Paper Co, their dreamy designs and high quality feel really set them apart and I'm building up quite a collection of cards and notebooks to display and use around my home!

The cute dachshund card was half price at just £1.25, I bought it with the intention of giving it to Alex's mum as she has three (incredibly cute!) wire-haired dachshunds but it's so sweet I might have to go back and get one for myself to hang up on my wall!

The mermaid card was also half price, the gold detailing and scalloped edges are so pretty, something about this beautiful vintage mermaid card reminds me of Harry Potter, I'm not sure why! Alex bought this to give me on my birthday, even though it's not till November, it's the perfect birthday card!

I picked up the Many Thanks card even though it wasn't in the sale, I thought that this one would be great to stick up on my wall, the gold foiled writing on a burgundy background looks almost autumnal, it's a good reminder to be grateful and thankful for things!

Lastly, the botanical journal was a steal at just £4 (normally £14!) I've wanted a new notebook for a while now and this is the perfect size for noting down lists and ideas.

I've built up quite a collection now, the other cards I own are the 'always and forever' print (which I bought recently after getting engaged!) and the assorted botanical set. I purchased them both from Waterstones.

stationery haul

Next on my list to buy is this beautiful 'To do' Floral Notebook, I also love this Notebook set!


    Posts Related

  • decor,Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment