SUMMER BLUSHERS

blusher beauty blogger
Now that summer's in full swing, I've pulled out a mixture of warm pink, peach and coral blushers. These are the ones that I've added to my make up bag for summer:

Nars Orgasm: Similar to Sleek Rose Gold, this beautiful blusher leans slightly more on the pink side than it's highstreet dupe. It's a warm pink with peach tones and has a beautiful gold sheen that brings light and warmth to the skin, see me wearing it here.

Mac Mineralize Blush Warm Soul: This pretty, beige pink blusher has golden shimmer running through it to give warmth and radiance to the complexion. It instantly gives you that Victoria's Secret glow and is great for summer and the transition into autumn, see me wearing it here.

Sleek Rose Gold: My most loved and most worn blusher, Sleek Rose Gold is a dreamy coral pink blush with flecks of gold running through it. It really brightens the complexion and gives the skin a  radiant glow. You only need to use such a small amount and the soft, pigmented formula blends so seamlessly onto the skin. See it swatched here.

Topshop Flush: I love the soft, blendable formula of these Topshop cream to powder blushers. Flush is a creamy warm pink with a hint of coral and such a great blusher for Summer. You only need a tiny amount of this pigmented blusher to give you flushed cheeks. See it swatched here.

Benefit Coralista: This coral peach blusher really perks up your skin and gives a beautiful flush of colour to your cheeks. It's quite a sheer blush for me but I like to build it up to intensify the colour, it has golden micro shimmer running through it to make the skin look radiant and glowing

What are your favourite blushers for summer?

    Posts Related

  • beauty,Make up,Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment