JULY'S PEACH/CORAL FAVOURITES

beauty blogger favourites
The beginning of July passed me by in a haze of sleepless nights and early mornings spent trying to tempt in a breeze. The heatwave saw my flat's temperature soaring to above 30 degrees and I didn't really get much of anything done! It cooled down a little towards the end of July as gloomy, rainy and almost autumnal days took over, making me excited for the colder months ahead.

Doughnut Peaches always make an appearance in our home during the warmer months, I've been so addicted to them, somehow they're sweeter and more fragrant that a regular peach. They're deliciously moreish and they've been helping to ward off my sweet cravings until candy floss grapes come back into stores.

Beauty:

For blusher, I've been switching between my all time favourite blush Sleek Rose Gold, a dreamy, coral pink blush with golden shimmer running through it and Topshop Flush, a creamy coral pink blusher. Topshop Flush was perfect for the warmer days, it blends seamlessly onto the skin as a cream before setting in place as a powder and Sleek Rose Gold helped to brighten my complexion on July's gloomier days.

For a long lasting, bright coral pink lip, Sleek Matte me in Party Pink* has been perfect for days spent sipping ice cold smoothies and soaking in the sun. Sleek Matte me formula's are the longest lasting lip products that I've ever tried, they stay put through eating, drinking and last for hours before fading to a pretty stain. I've been pairing Revlon Unapologetic (worn here) with shimmery champagne eyeshadows and lot's of mascara. It's a flattering, matte warm coral pink that feels soft and creamy on the lips.

Although I've not strayed too much from darker hues on my nails this month, Essie Cute as a Button, a creamy coral and Essie Peach Daiquiri, a bright coral have brightening my nails in July. 

Lastly, with the ever changing weather and humidity wrecking havoc on my skin, Clinique Moisture Surge has helped to give my skin a well needed boost of moisture and kept it feeling plump and hydrated. You only need a small amount to leave you with soft, nourished skin.

What were your favourite products in July?

    Posts Related

  • beauty,Favourites,lifestyle,Make up,Reviews,Skincare

No comments:

Post a Comment