MID YEAR GOALS

lifestyle blogger
As it's now just over 6 months since new years, I've been revisiting my new years resolutions and goals that I made at the beginning of the year. I'm so glad that I wrote them down as it lets me look back and remember the drive and inspiration that I had when I wrote them. I've ticked off a few goals already and have a few more to add to the list too.
This is my progress so far:

Listen to more music 
One of the first things that I did this year was to invest in a Roberts Radio. Music has always been quite a big part of my life, I went to stage school and have played instruments from a young age. Last year I stopped even really listening to music that much and so I'm glad I made the decision to change that this year!

Organise my make up
I've recently started to take steps to de-clutter my dressing table, I'm slowly working my way through my make up stash, giving lots away and also selling a few bits on depop. I finally bought some Muji acrylic storage last weekend and have started to rearrange my make up into it, it looks so nice and makes reaching for my make up in the mornings a dream!

Read More
In April I read The Selection by Kiera Cass, it's an enjoyable, easy read that really captured me and completely got me back into reading. I've read quite a few books since, the last of which was The Book Of Life, the last book in the All Souls Trilogy by Deborah Harkness, I really enjoyed the series and I'm already looking for my next book to read.

My last few yearly goals like photographing the stars and learning to bake bread well will have to wait for the colder months of the year. With light evenings holding back the moon/stars and swelteringly hot days putting me off the arduous task of kneading dough and having a hot oven heating our home, I'm happy to wait for later in the year to give these a go.

Here's a few more I've added to the list for the rest of the year:

Take more photos.
De-clutter my flat, try to adopt a more minimalistic attitude.
Buy less, better quality things. 
Make time for a new hobby, or pick back up an old one (calligraphy, knitting).
Practise Yoga 3x a week.
Aim to be dairy free at least 80% of the time.

Do you have any mid year goals?

    Posts Related

  • lifestyle,Reviews

No comments:

Post a Comment