A BEAUTY WISHLIST

A Beauty Wishlist

At the moment, my wishlist consists mainly of transitional products and shades that will carry me through to autumn, I can't wait for berry tones, glittery nail polish and to switch up my skincare ready for the colder months. These are the products that are currently at the top of my beauty wishlist:

Oskia Renaissance Cleansing Gel: This seems to be the most raved about skincare product in the beauty blogger world right now and I can see why. Packed full of good, natural ingredients it contains cleansing pumpkin enzymes, restoring vitamins E & C and skin softening starflower oil. I tested a little of this pink gel to oil cleanser on the back of my hand in Space NK and it left my skin feeling amazing!

Nars Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Never Say Never: This beautiful cool toned mauve pink lip pencil has a hint of berry to it, making it look great for the transition into autumn.

Hourglass Ambient Lighting Blush in Mood Exposure: I've been on the hunt for a new blusher ready for autumn and this one looks perfect. It brings light and radiance to the skin thanks to the ambient lighting powder running through it and when mixed together the shade looks similar to the likes of Nars Doucer and Tarte Exposed.

Nars Copacabana: This is a stunning, iridescent, light reflecting illuminator that looks perfect to perk up dull skin all year round.

Essie Set In Stones: I love Essie glitters and I can't wait to start wearing them again as we move towards the colder months. Set in Stones is a beautiful silver glitter that would work well as an accent nail or even worn alone as a wash of glitter over the nails.

Kiehls Skin Rescuer: This has so many great reviews and claims to help dehydrated, dull, uneven and stressed skin which sounds perfect!

Are any of these on your beauty wishlist?

    Posts Related

  • lifestyle,Reviews,wishlist

No comments:

Post a Comment